Thursday, June 3, 2010

J.Crew Spotted in Harper's Bazaar


A big "thanks!" to Desert Flower, who not only let us know about a J.Crew item being spotted in the recent 2010 issue of Harper's Bazaar, but also scanned the image for us to view! (Click on the image to see it larger.)

The item featured is actually from the Crewcuts line: the Boys' Cotton Military Belt (Item 28345; $22.50). Although this accessory is cute, I don't really care for how its paired with the vest.

Also, "thanks!" to Desert Flower, who spotted the Contrast Pencil Skirt (Item 22730; $118.00) in an ad for Juice Joint shown below. This skirt is super lovely in its simplicity!

J.Crew describes this little number as the following:
Our perfect pencil silhouette, updated for spring in a linen blend with contrast satin stripes at the seams—incredibly chic and slimming to boot. Our favorite part? The hot-pink interior waistband (it's the little things that count).
To see some real life images & reviews, check out:
What are your thoughts on the Crewcuts belt? Do you like (or dislike) the skirt? Have you purchased or tried this skirt on? If so, please share! :)

5 comments:

  1. I really like the vest, and I like it paired with the belt, too. As for the pencil skirt, I don't think it looks that great on the model in the pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the pencil skirt and it is really pretty. It doesn't *quite* fit like that on me though, I'd be afraid I'd rip the seams if it were so tight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I own the skirt. I think it is a classic piece. I bought it on sale a couple of weeks ago. I have worn it once with a black jackie and pearls. I really haven't figured out the best look for it, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link love, Alexis. I'll be they Photoshopped the pic quite a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i was excited to have purchased the skirt a month ago but was disappointed when i tried it on. the black stripe on the side did not work for me at all! too bad!

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)