Friday, November 2, 2012

J.Crew Factory: A holiday shopping score, exclusively in stores

"Thanks!" to many of you, including A, who shared the following email/promotion with us.

J.Crew is offering Factory Store shoppers a special treat. Customers can get $25 toward a purchase of $125+, and cardmembers can get $30 toward a purchase of $125+. This offer is good through November 21, 2012.

Just click on the image above or HERE (which will take you to a larger version of the image) and print it out (so the associate can access the barcode).

This is a nice offer, especially when the stores offer additional item promotions. {Wahoo!}

5 comments:

  1. Looks like the jcrew site is having 25% off & free shipping for $150+ with OURTREAT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meh. I have to venture to the outlets to return some JC factory items but I'm not truly exited to see what is in store based on what I see online.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The factory store was running a 40% off everything in-store which was stackable with the coupons that they sent out in the mail. I picked up a pair of matchsticks and a wool mini for about $30 a pop and combined my purchases with my sister's to use the coupons.

      There was a pretty camel colored Tippi-like sweater with a black Scottie dog on front in the same vein as the Frenchie sweater but so much cuter. It's not online (yet?). I didn't get it because my cat destroyed the last sweater I had with a dog on it (I'm hoping it was just coincidence but now I feel guilty wearing other animals. I know, lol.).

      Delete
  3. I gave away factory code cuz I thought I wouldn't use it but there are few things I'd like plus gifts. Looking for 30% off $200 for factory.
    peisan001@hotmail.com

    Thank u so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am finding more things @ the Factory Store lately, they are offering better discounts too.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)