This past weekend Jenna headed to Hollywood to attend the annual Vanity Fair Oscar Party at the Sunset Tower Hotel. So what does one wear to one of the year’s hottest tickets? A custom dress of her own (J.Crew) design, of course.
Here, five of her favorite star-studded moments of the night…
P.S. We love the idea one of our Instagram fans had to turn Jenna’s Oscar party design into a wedding dress. (Look for it in spring 2014.)
- “Having Amy Poehler introduce herself to me—and say she knew who I was—and that she was a J.Crew fan. I almost died.”
- “The gracious Anne Hathaway casually carrying her Oscar around. (I touched it!!)”
- “Being in the same room as people I’ve watched and loved for years.”
- “The In-and-Out burgers served at the after-party. I love a high-low mix.”
- “Dancing until 4:30 am at Madonna’s house. Yes, Madonna. She is still just as hot as she was when I was 16. You do the math. On second thought…don’t.”
Photography Bryan Derballa.
I also found another front view over at BusinessInsider (click here). From the images on J.Crew's blog & Instagram, the dress on Jenna looks rather pretty. However, seeing the full view outside the party... yikes! Jenna is a gorgeous woman and the dress designed for her does her no help. It just looks awkward. Maybe this is the type of dress that you have to be posing in a certain way to make it work?
What are your thoughts on Jenna Lyons outfit? Do you like the overall style, length, color scheme?
Quick Poll: Do you like the dress Jenna Lyon's is wearing?