Monday, November 19, 2012

25% Off & Free Shipping on Select J.Crew Sweaters for Men, Women, & Kids

"Thanks!" to many of you, who shared the latest promotion from J.Crew with us today.

J.Crew is offering 25% off *and* free shipping on select Sweaters for Women (click here to shop online) and Men (click here to shop online), as well as Crewcuts. This offer ends Tuesday, November 20, 2012.

The fine print includes:
*Prices as marked. Offer valid on sweater purchases made at jcrew.com or in J.Crew stores through November 20, 2012, 11:59pm ET only. Offer is not valid at jcrewfactory.com, in J.Crew Factory stores or on phone orders. Offer cannot be applied to previous purchases and cannot be redeemed for cash or combined with any other promotion. Discount is not valid on purchases of baby's sweaters or John Malloy™, Comme des Garçons® or Nili Lotan® branded sweaters. Free shipping valid for shipments to the U.S. and Canada on orders shipped via regular ground shipping (3 to 6 business days) only. Return requests must be made in accordance with our return policy. Terms of offer are subject to change.
It is nice to see this offer being extended to brick & mortar (B&M) stores as well. Although I am surprised this promo will run for only two days. Which makes me wonder if J.Crew will be having another promotion (or no promo at all!) for Thanksgiving...

Will you be taking advantage of this promotion? Are there any Sweaters you are interested in getting? If so, please share!

17 comments:

  1. I may bite in the Fair Isle Ski sweater, since I just received my Rewards card in the mail. Very curious to see if they'll offer any promos on Turkey Day (maybe free shipping?). Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking to get the tippi in cashmere for my sister for Christmas. If i use my student discount I can get it for $120. Does anyone know if it is easier to get it cheaper then this anytime before christmas? I was looking at the previous sale, but the colors i want never went on sale

    ReplyDelete
  3. I rebought the abstract diamond merino turtleneck and it gave me free shipping on the entire order (I added a $29 popback that I have been stalking during the 30% off promo)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have my eye on another two-tone cashmere sweatshirt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought the color block turtleneck yesterday. Will they honor a price adjustment?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got the Sequin Bow Cardigan. Haven't seen it IRL so I hope it's nice and not itchy. Up until now, I have avoided the sequin frenzy but finally caved to this sweater. It's just a touch of sequin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not itchy for me..... Only a few left at my store.

      Delete
  7. No sweaters for me, I'm anxiously awaiting my order from the new arrivals that I purchased with the 25% off code. Yes, it takes that long for my packages to arrive. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just posted some quick pics of the Fair Isle Ski Sweater (cute, but I had some dealbreaker issues with it), and the Farmyard Sweater here. Hope that helps some of you that might be ordering.



    ReplyDelete
  9. In stores there is a new whimsical creature sweater ala French Hen and the french bulldog. It's an mustardy yellow/orange-brown kitty with a pink nose, stripey tail and red collar! He lives in the bottom right corner of the sweater as opposed to center. As you can tell, I'm actually super tempted and think it's adorable, but I'm still thinking I'm too 3x too old for it even at the relatively young age of 27.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And now I see that multiple people, (including RynettaPhD) have already beat me to the internet punch

      Delete
  10. Only sweater I reeeeeally want is the cashmere getaway hoodie, and that's only available for pre-order. Blegh. Anyone know if they honor these discounts with preorders?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I visited my B&M tonight to do some returns, no sweaters for me, nothing I really like. I did notice the sign said 25% sweaters excluding cashmere. I don't think this store usually carries cashmere. Not sure if that is true online.

    ReplyDelete
  12. FYI -- J. Crew is doing 25% off everything for Black Friday. My SA told me this evening...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Oops got overly excited there. I meant to say, I hope online gets the % off too because I don't want to go out on Black Friday...I don't like dealing with the crowds.

      Delete
  13. Nooooooo....maybe it's me but I'm getting sick of the Crew. I bought a couple things during the last sale but I don't find their holiday catalog exciting at all. If they keep up all of the made in China stuff, I don't know if I can continue buying as much. On a happier note, I just picked up a couple of great pieces from the H&M Maison Margiela collection. Super cool stuff, well priced and iconic. Oh, and only one of them was made in China.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)