Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Michelle Obama Wearing J.Crew- Got It! ;)

I have received so many emails yesterday and today about the news of Michelle Obama wearing J.Crew on Leno. I thank everyone who shared the news with me and the blog- I do appreciate it! :)

If you haven't heard, you can read more from the following links:
Jezebel: The Politics of Style
People Magazine: Michelle Obama, We Buy The Clothes We Wear
Mrs O: Mrs. O on J.Crew, We Ladies Know

I completely understand the excitement of seeing a celebrity, in this case a political figure as well, wearing and discussing J.Crew on a national forum. :) However, I also understand that the political tension during this election season is high, and that a discussion on politics itself would be inevitable (which is what ended up happening in the "J.Crew Stores: Bonus Additional Off? {super!}" post). That is why I actively choose to not post about Michelle wearing J.Crew. This blog is *not* about politics. It's about our love for J.Crew (clothes, style, and the like).

So, please no more political discussions on this blog. And please, let's keep the conversation on J.Crew going! :)