Thursday, January 27, 2011

"Looking to LOVE" with J.Crew

Preface: A big "thanks!" to Ibi who suggested weekly 'Looking to LOVE' and 'Looking to HATE' posts where we could all "deposit" our best & worst current experiences. I think it is a brilliant idea and will try it out for a few weeks. Hopefully this will help out our fellow JCAs! :)

This is the weekly "Looking to LOVE with J.Crew" post, a place to share our favorite experiences with J.Crew.

If you have recently experienced a positive situation with J.Crew, maybe you might be willing to share that information with us in this post.

Please feel free to share your story on almost any topic— including stellar experiences with purchases & orders, promotions/ offers, in-store visits, transactions with store associates, etc.

6 comments:

  1. I am wearing my Braidee heels for the first time today. They are very comfortable (for a heeled shoe) and so cute! If you are interested, you can still snag them for just over $100 if you order today. They are on promo for$175 and the 40% applies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. J Crew if you are reading please make the Gibson sandal in more colors, and a smooth leather too! I would love to have them in the warm taupe and leather like the Lindy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I pulled on my pill-covered Tivoli sweater from 2009, I was thinking how much I loved it when I got it. I knew from reviews here that it would pill, so I waited until it was a clearance item. (Thank you, JCAs!) And I enjoyed two good winters with it.

    Now, in its third season, it is the perfect warm, old sweater to pull over a turtleneck and sweatpants when I am home with the kids for yet another snow day!

    I suppose I could "hate" that it pilled so much, but I "love" that after a couple of attractive years, it has become my "new" favorite old sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say I absolutely love my Gray McCallister wedges. I have worn them constantly since I got them. They are so cute and very comfortable and go w/so much! Very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I received my Miller high heel motorcycle boots today - LOVE! Perfect fit, quite comfortable, so very cute (and I got a good price during the 40% off promo).

    So happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hollylovescrew: I would like to know how they fit...

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)