Thursday, October 4, 2012

This month's must-have: 40% off all pants in J.Crew Factory stores

"Thanks!" to many of you, who shared the latest promotion from J.Crew Factory with us today.

J.Crew is offering 40% off select Factory pants for women and men. This offer is exclusive to in-store purchases, not available online (click here to shop online). This offer ends Wednesday, October 10, 2012. The fine print includes:
This is not a coupon. Prices as marked. Offer valid in J.Crew Factory stores only through Wednesday, October 10, 2012, 11:59pm ET. Offer cannot be redeemed for cash or applied to previous purchases. Details of offer are subject to change at any time.
Honestly, I am surprised that J.Crew sent an email to promote an in-store only offer. I cannot recall the last time they did that. Although, no complaints here as I do appreciate the heads up!

Will you be taking advantage of this promotion? Are there any pants you are interested in getting? If so, please share!

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek! proof-read! :)
    I just received the Factory Wool Skimmer pants in Glen plaid with my recent 25% off order, and I have to say I'm really impressed! While they are only a wool blend (73% wool, 27% poly), they are fully lined. Quality/construction seemed really good for factory, especially considering I only paid $40. The plaid is nice to--warm grays with hints of gold an burgundy. The wool is a thicker/heavier weight, and was a touch on the scratchy side, but with the lining it's fine.
    I take a sz.2 in the Cafe Capri, and the sz.2 fit just perfect in these. Definitely worth looking into if you live near a factory store.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll ditto that on the black ones, nice fit and nice to have the lining.

      Delete
    2. I also got the Glen Plaid Skimmers, but am debating returning them because I don't know how wearable they'll be, as a heavier wool short pant. Thoughts?

      Delete
  3. I love my factory "Minnie"/Winnie pants. If I can get down to the factory store (30 minutes away), I will definitely try to pick another pair up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm tempted by them too with all the positive reviews they've gotten.

      Delete
    2. ITA, I love the Winnie - after wearing them for a full day, they did stretch out a bit, but not too much that would make me consider sizing down.

      Delete
  4. I reviewed the wool skimmers in plaid & black, matchstick jeans and stretch vintage matchstick cords in this post. I got the matchstick cords in a modern red type color for $39.99 on 10/1. I am guessing denim is not considered "pants" in the Crewniverse, but the jeans were 40% off on the day I went. They often are.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)