Thursday, October 18, 2012

"Looking to LOVE" with J.Crew

This is the weekly "Looking to LOVE with J.Crew" post, a place to share our favorite experiences with J.Crew.

If you have recently experienced a positive situation with J.Crew, maybe you might be willing to share that information with us in this post.

Please feel free to share your story on almost any topic— including stellar experiences with purchases & orders, promotions/ offers, in-store visits, transactions with store associates, etc.

3 comments:

  1. J.Crew factory turned my unpleasant experience into a great one yesterday. I placed an order on 10/8, got a shipping email on 10/9, yet the tracking info had not updated beyond "Shipping label created" as of yesterday. When I emailed them, they immediately credited my account for the order PLUS a $25 gift card for my troubles. Unfortunately the sweater I wanted is now sold out, so that makes me sad, but the $25 perk definitely helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to shout out the Vancouver store for their amazing customer service. I called for a charge/send and they couldn't have been more helpful. This was my second dealing with the Vancouver store and they have always been wonderful - the Toronto store too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. j.crew always has great customer service.
    They even stay open late if you're still deciding what to buy! just bought an amazing grey sweatshirt last night :)

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)