Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Madewell: Free Shipping & Returns

"Thanks!" to many of you, including Audrey & OperaRach (in this post), who shared the following promotion from Madewell.

Madewell is offering free shipping and free returns on all items (no min!). The offer ends October 24, 2012. The fine print includes:
*Free shipping and free returns valid on purchases made at madewell.com or through the Madewell catalog only.  Offer does not apply to previous purchases and cannot be redeemed for cash. Offer valid on orders placed from 12:01am ET on October 2, 2012, through 11:59pm ET on October 24, 2012, for shipment to the U.S. and Canada only.  Free returns for Canada orders honored in the form of reimbursement upon processing.  Orders will be shipped via regular shipping (3-6 business days) and return requests must be made in accordance with our return policy.  Terms of offer are subject to change.
This is a pretty nice offer from Madewell. It makes shopping at their site pretty easy and risk free. 

Will you be checking out Madewell? Did you already pick up an item or two? If so, please share!

8 comments:

  1. Very excited for this! They used to have a location in Vegas, but it shut down. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I placed an order for the Parisienne storyteller scarf Tuesday morning after seeing the free shipping promo. I've wanted the scarf for awhile now, so with the free shipping it was the perfect time to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the sweatshirt with the big colorful dots (I can't remembrr the name). I had been wanting to try it for a long time but didn't want to add ride-alongs and there were only a few left.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Free returns for Canada! That's AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was excited to look/never ordered any Madewll before...Well, I just looked and didn't see anything I liked:( There was a seashorse scarf I wanted this summer but did not want to pay full price. I tend to get most of my scarves on super sale. I looked through the shirts and was not impressed:( Oh well, maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. FFM, I have and love the Parisienne scarf. It's really adorable!

    I was able to stop by my store over the weekend, and take advantage of the final days of the extra 25% off sale. I picked up yet another pair of their skinny skinny high riser jeans for a steal ($30!) These are my favorite skinny jeans -- they deny the muffin top. I definitely recommend them. I also found the python skimmmers on sale, a shoe that I love --they have a soft leather upper and lining, and absolutely comfortable the first time out. (Though not padded, fyi.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. shopwithm, did you take your regular designer/JC jean size in these? Were they a dark wash? And did your store have more (possibly in size 27)? If so, do you mind sharing its locale? :) Thanks much! :)

      Delete
  7. I stopped by the B&M store in Long Island last night and they have a whooping extra 40% off for sale items and 15% educator discount on top of that! Needless to say, I score 2 oxford shirts, a silk blouse and a silk dress for 100 bucks! Go check out the store, girls!

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)