Thursday, September 10, 2009

Crewcuts Email: show and tell just got easier

"Thanks!" to GoldCoastGal & Marietta who shared the following Crewcuts email with us.

Wait a minute!
Usually the emails from Crewcuts are sent on Fridays ...so why is this email being sent today? Maybe a more exciting email will be sent tomorrow! {fingers crossed} :)

The Crewcuts email sent today showcases various tees for Boys (click here). Clearly this was to counterbalance the email sent last Friday that featured tees for the Girls (refer to the "Crewcuts Email: it's tee time" post). ;)

As of lately, whenever I see these emails I automatically think of Jezebel's "J.Crew's Ovary-Busting Child Models Should Come With A Warning" article (click here to read) about Crewcuts. ;) "Thanks!" again to Victoria & Tara who were kind enough to share that {hysterical} article with us (in this post).

10 comments:

  1. I love all thier little boy stuff. Thier models are so cute. With that said....I really can't justfiy some of the prices for things her grows out of so quickly..

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have some really cute graphic tees for the boys this time around. I'll have to visit the J.Crew in Tampa the next time I'm there since they have a Crewcuts. I've had good luck finding my boys some cute things in the sale section. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SJs Mommy & FFM: I agree with you both, the stuff for boys, including the graphic tees, are cute. Although at those prices, it's too bad kids grow so quickly out of them. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have a 20 month old daughter whose closet is packed with crewcuts (start 'em early, eh?!)..SJs mommy--they do grow out of it so quickly, but like FFM mentioned--there are decent sales to be had. when the sales hit, i buy a size up and she wears things rolled up this year and a perfect fit next year--while i like my own clothing to fit well, i feel like kids can get away with a bit of an oversized fit (so as long as they're not falling out of the stuff!)...i try to get as much bang for my jc buck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I had kids, they would be dressed in CREW CUTS every day of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hands down, these tees and their pocket tees for boys are the softest I have ever felt. DS really appreciates them because he has eczema and sensitive skin. Any scratchy tag just drives him bananas, so these tees are perfect. But, yes, I only by them on sale!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ITA with the others. The boys' offerings are SO much better than other places, and the Ts are lovely soft. I also wait for sales/promos. Does anyone else find the tops are wide? And I think the size 2 tops are both long and wide in the body.

    Anyway, I this it's funny I read about all the emils here first, hours before I actually get them in my own inbox :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, do you know that J.Crew's Creative Director Jenna Lyons' home is featured in a UK modern homes magazine - Living Etc (my favorite mag as a matter of fact!)? You should check it out! BTW, this is a fun blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Does anyone know of any reviews of the watercolor toirtoiseshell pencil skirt? TIA!

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)