Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Crewcuts Email: tribeca, we've got exciting news...

"Thanks!" to Jennifer, who shared with us the following exciting news: J.Crew is celebrating the grand opening of their Tribeca Crewcuts in NYC!

The event will take place today, February 1st from 12-4PM. Some fun {complimentary} extras include:
  • mini-cupcakes from Tribeca Treats
  • custom creations from a balloon artist
  • hot chocolate from crewcuts cocoa-on-the-go card
  • clothing tips from stylists
The location for this store is:
Crewcuts Tribeca
50 Hudson Street
New York, New York
(212) 587-3139

Congrats to all those in the area!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I used to outfit my daughter in Crewcuts head to toe from age 5-7. Now at age 9 even she doesn't care for the selection as well. She said, "Mom, the clothes are not as cute anymore." We still buy the jewelry and the headbands. In the past year we bought one skirt-that's it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also used to buy crewcuts for my kids. My boys in particular liked the soft tees. Now my 10 year olds says the shirts are cut for "girls" and they get holes in them really fast. Also my daughter would not be caught dead in the silk flight suit I saw in the most recent catalogue!

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)