Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Frank Muytjens & The Men's Shop

A big "thanks!" to J.Crew Guy In Canada who shared with us two great posts from the {fabulous} blog "A Continuous Lean".

The first post (click here) has lots of additional images of J.Crew's new Men's Shop in NYC (refer to the "J.Crew's New Men Shop (In NYC)" post). The interior of the new store looks fantastic!

The second post (click here) showcases J.Crew's Frank Muytjens at the opening of the Men's Shop and his fantastic {wardrobe} style. I have to say I love the jacket/tie paired with jeans look! :)

If you are in the NYC area, have you visited the new store? Do you like Frank Muytjens outfit for the opening? :)

4 comments:

  1. Cool, I saw him at the opening. There was a short line in front of him. I think he was taking requests for sketches. He was sketching a family photo from a customer's wallet when I left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit! I'm a sucker for the navy blazer & jeans (preppy/casual) look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So far the changes are subtle, but I really like the direction FM is bringing JC menswear. It's still classic JCrew, but moving forward.

    Also, I love that picture behind Mr. Muytjens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The current direction of the mens' line has me completely hooked. It's traditional, a little preppy and very wearable; it totally fits my life.

    I've read about some interesting things coming this fall like fisherman sweaters and such, should be another strong fall for Crew.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)