Tuesday, March 19, 2013

J.Crew Final Sale {nice update}

J.Crew has a really nice update to their Final Sale section online (click here) this morning. Lots of merchandise for everyone (1120+ for Women and 450+ for Men). Yey!

It also looks like there are some new items that got markdown. For example, the Gilded Brocade Top (Item 39975; $150.00) is now on sale for $99.99. This gorgeous top came out earlier this year.

As you might expect, some of the pop-back items are selling out quickly due to low inventory. However, the sale section (as a whole) is not moving as quickly as it normally does. I am hoping that tomorrow there will be another additional percent off sale. {fingers crossed}

It is also worth mentioning that several brick & mortar (B&M) stores are still running an additional 30% off their Final Sale. Many stores will price match the online sale price (before additional discount). So it might be worth a stop to look around.

Did you check out the Final Sale section today? Were you able to snag any amazing deals? If so, please share! :)

15 comments:

  1. Good morning ladies! Does anyone know how much the petite lady day jacket in double serge wool in petite is? Online customer service says the regular size is $79.99, but the petite size is $99.99 as they don't offer petites in stores. I just wanted to confirm this before purchasing. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Last I saw online, the heather carbon gray and berry pink were $99.99 and the spicy gold $79.99. That was for both petite and regular.

      Delete
  2. Hi everyone, my PS contacted me that they are offering a new in-store promo starting today (not sure how long) for 25% off your purchase of $150 (US & Canada), and cardholders 30% off a purchase of $150 (US only).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I just went to my B&M and the SA told me about this promo too. I didn't ask how long the promo is going on. Does anyone know?

      Delete
    2. Thanks for passing the news, shopwithm! Ive been wondering and waiting for a promo like this..yay!

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much, M! I picked up two new tops and a necklace. I am thrilled with the full-price promotion and would not have known about it if not for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does anyone know if that promotion can be combined with the sweater promo? I'm going to stop in to my local b&m after work...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No combining with this promo - not education or sweater. Still a great deal!

      Delete
  5. Would the student discount work with the in store promo? It seems like every store uses different rules.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I doubt it. In the past the store has been pretty consistent (I know, I know) on the particular issue of NOT stacking on promos that apply to everything in store.

      Delete
    2. My store is pretty easy about the student/educ. discount - but today they could not add it to the 30%. Come on, 30% is a great offer on new roll out and entire store!! ;D

      Delete
  6. Glad to help shopalot! :)

    Roger -- In my email, it specified that it can't be combined with the student discount.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The gilded brocade was marked down on 3/13, so looks like it's popping back. Review of it in this post.

    I saw these at the Emeryville store 510.450.2548:
    * beaded rose necklace 1
    * butterfly silk blouse 2 x size 2
    * frog necklace 1
    * Lulu Frost art deco bracelet 1
    * pave feather necklace 1
    * wool v-neck dress/navy 5 or so of them, didn't chk sizes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice update again this morning (1200+), but so many ghost pages. Maybe they were really all sold out by the time I looked, I slept in until 6:00am today ;)

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)