Tuesday, March 23, 2010

J.Crew Email: Hello, Fairfax ...

"Thanks!" to HeidiG (0f the amazing "Head to Toe with Heidi" blog), who let us know about an email from J.Crew. J.Crew is reminding us that there is an opening of a new store in the D.C. area! (This news was also mentioned in the March 10th "J.Crew Email: J.Crew is coming to Fairfax..." post.)

The J.Crew store (in Fairfax, Virginia) had its grand opening today! The location for the store is:
J.Crew at Fair Oaks Mall
11831 Fair Oaks Shopping Center
Fairfax, VA 22033

Congrats to all those in the area!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Just visted the new store this afternoon with DH in tow and we were dissapointed to find out that this location only carries women's clothes. I made a few purchases for myself, however. The store itself is beautiful and spacious with eager and friendly staff. I am glad that I don't have to drive out to Tyson's Corner any more for my J Crew fix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I`m lucky to read this content which includes everything at the point. I have also subscribed this. In return for this beautiful content I would like to suggest you Black Wood for Men which is a great brand for Men which provides awesome men skin and body care products. Black Wood for Men is an online men skin and body products store in the USA. I have tried Black Wood for Men products and got some awesome results for my skin.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)