Thursday, March 4, 2010

Off On a Tangent: Bring In Tired Jeans to the Gap

Don't worry, I am still all about the Crew! But sometimes there are codes/ offers from other retailers that might be useful for some J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados, like now..."Thanks!" to Danielle who shared the following news with us:
I was in Gap today, and the SA told me that starting this Friday they are running a jeans promo. If you bring in a pair of jeans you don't want anymore (or anything denim... skirts, jackets, shirts, and they don't have to be Gap brand), you get 30% off (35% off using a Gap card) any new pair of jeans from their store. And it runs concurrently with their double points promo. Yippee! He was really excited about the promo, 'cause all of the jeans they collect will be recycled and used to make insulation for new homes. Sounds like it runs through mid-March. Just wanted to pass along to any JCAs who love the Gap jeans!
This sounds like an amazing promotion with a great offer for customers & help for a good cause.

So if you are tired of your old pair of jeans and looking to get a new one, this might just be the promotion for you! Check with your local Gap store to find out more details on this offer.

Happy {denim} shopping at the Gap! :)

5 comments:

  1. Great idea on their part! I may take advantage of this, since it seems to be for the entire family (as far as I can tell), and I really like Gap jeans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really great, practical way to get people recycling a wider variety of items! Gap does good with its ongoing affiliation with Project Red as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That rocks! I absolutely LOVE the new Gap denim line (infinitely more flattering than JC denim, I must say) and have three pairs. I'll have to see if this promo is running in Canada too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have worn only Gap jeans for like 20 years. I wear a Long/Tall though, so they probably won't have my size in the stores harumph!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did people hear about this? I have a Banana card and usually receive emails and the occasional offer via snail-mail, but I haven't gotten anything about it from Gap.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)