Tuesday, March 23, 2010

J.Crew Spotted in Marie Claire

A big "thanks!" to Desert Flower, who not only let us know about a J.Crew item being spotted in the April 2010 issue of Marie Claire, but also scanned the image for us to view! (Click on the image above to see it larger.)

It looks like a yet-to-be released skirt (as I cannot seem to find it online), that will retail for $98.00. The Papaya skirt is the perfect shade to wear this Spring & Summer. I also really love the way the magazine has accessorized the skirt with those two flowers.

What are your thoughts on the skirt? Do you like (or dislike) the shade of pink for the skirt? Do you know more about this skirt? If so, please share! :)

8 comments:

  1. Could it be the polished slub pencil skirt in papaya ($98)? I have the skirt & cap-sleeve jacket in natural, and I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like the crosshatch cotton skirt to me. I have that skirt in grey (wearing it today!) and I adore it. It is one of the best made pieces I have purchased from them in a while.

    I am wearing it with a pink and gray silk blouse from BR and the marzipan cardi in berry.

    I have a sweater similar to the ones shown that I will have to try with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the one from Talbots! Gorgeous:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the Talbots one - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might check out the Talbots skirt -- for those of you that have the Talbots pencil skirt or have tried on Talbots skirts, do they fit TTS? Is it as comfy and stylish as the J.Crew ones?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought the Talbots one. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Priya Cherry, I buy a smaller size in the Talbots skirt because I have narrow hips.

    But yes, the skirt is very comfortable and I got compliments all day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Netdeva! I've got the blue skirt on hold for me at the store and plan on swinging by to try it on :)

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)