Thursday, January 5, 2012

"Looking to LOVE" with J.Crew

This is the weekly "Looking to LOVE with J.Crew" post, a place to share our favorite experiences with J.Crew.

If you have recently experienced a positive situation with J.Crew, maybe you might be willing to share that information with us in this post.

Please feel free to share your story on almost any topic— including stellar experiences with purchases & orders, promotions/ offers, in-store visits, transactions with store associates, etc.

6 comments:

  1. A sales associate gave me my 15% teacher discount plus the 30% off sale promotion over the weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still loving my ps. He ordered the blythe blouse for me during one of the 25% off plus he added my teacher discount. Well, the blouse arrived and they'd only given the 15%. Problem was, I was leaving for Disney the next day and didn't have time to visit JC for a pa. So when I did finally make it there, I took my receipt just in case and my ps took care of it. :) He also tried to order the cherry glitterati flats with the in-store sale price plus 30% and the teacher discount, but WWFI came back empty (in 30 minutes!) and cs canceled my order. They popbacked yesterday early morning, so I ordered them. My ps told me he'd take care of price adjusting them when they ship. I know I mention it often, but I really do have a good ps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. math teacher, would you be willing to email me your ps's email addy? I'm not overly thrilled w/my online PS.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)