Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Madewell Fall 2014 Catalog on Pinterest

"Thanks!" to many of you, including A, who let us know that there are several behind-the-scenes images from Madewell's Fall 2014 catalog on Pinterest. (Click here for Madewell on Pinterest.)


 * Gorgeous. Love this.













I am in love with all the photos of Paris! Simply beautiful. It makes me want to visit my favorite city right now! I am excited to see the rest of this catalog too.

I am also loving all the sneak peeks of the latest collection from Madewell. Some pieces are already available at stores too.

What are your thoughts on the upcoming collection? Are there any pieces you are super excited about? Does your local store carry any of the new arrivals yet? If so, please share! 

8 comments:

  1. I hope J.Crew decides to do another catalog in Paris too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh me too, Alexis! The Paris catalog is one of my all-time favorites.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pictures...and i love the styling, too. It's interesting that they picked Malgosia to model their catalog, rather than using a younger model like Liu Wen. Is Madewell courting female customers in their 30's?

    I love a good vest, and that heather wool is calling my name. So is the leather crossbody bag! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all these images from the Madewell Fall 2014 Collection. Just like JSR, I love the styling, too. Madewell shared the pics on their blog back in September, and the photos of the plaid cinch vest are part of the reason I decided to give it a try. It isn't a keeper at full-price for me personally, but I would consider it with a significant markdown. Overall though, I love their Fall Collection and look forward to the remaining items being made available online.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did they send a catalog in the mail? I used to receive all their catalogs (even when they were just 2 sheets of paper) but nothing in a while. When I saw the first picture in this post I thought "Paris again, really???" but the images and styling ARE beautiful and compelling. Even if I wouldn't buy everything they put out I love Madewell, when they make something in general they really nail it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ema - Madewell does still send out catalogs. I received the one for Fall 2014 at the beginning of last month.

      Delete
  5. these are amazing. i love just looking at madewell's IG account too. so much inspiration and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)