Thursday, October 30, 2014

J.Crew In Store Only Offer: 25% Off {this weekend only}

"Thanks!" to  many of you, including Melissa@AllThingsSimplified (in this post), who shared the following email & news from J.Crew.

J.Crew is offering 25% off full priced items, plus an additional 40% off (with some stores offering 50% off) final sale items. These offers runs from October 31, 2014 through November 2, 2014. The fine print includes:
*25% discount valid on select items as advertised. 40% discount valid on sale items. Offers valid in J.Crew stores from October 31, 2014, through November 2, 2014. Offers not valid in the 769 Madison Avenue store; Liquor Store or Ludlow Shops; J.Crew Factory stores; at jcrew.com or jcrewfactory.com; or on phone orders. Offers cannot be applied to previous purchases or the purchase of gift cards and cannot be redeemed for cash or used in combination with any other offer. Offers not valid on select men’s suiting or Ludlow shoes; select boys’ suiting; women’s fine jewelry; select women’s denim, jackets and outerwear; select Collection, wedding, Garments for Good or third-party branded merchandise. Present this email at the time of purchase to redeem. Offer valid in the U.S. and Canada only. Terms of offer are subject to change.
The email includes a bar code for the store associate to scan. (Just click on the image above, or HERE, to print it out.) However, I doubt you will actually need to show this. I think they will automatically apply it for you at the cash register.

Also, I am not sure how this is that different than the current promotion. When I stopped by my local B&M store yesterday, if felt like most full priced items were eligible for an additional 25% off. However, both are great promotions and I am happy to see them! :)

Will you be taking advantage of this promotion? If so, please share!

3 comments:

  1. Did anyone get this email? I did not but if I do stop by this weekend will mention it and see what SA says.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey JRSConifer - I did get the email, and can forward it to you if you like. :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Melissa, I am ok. I did stop by last night, my other Madewell store had the Skinny Skinny crop in my size so I stopped by to do an exchange and my store was still offering 25% off without the email.

      Delete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)