Wednesday, October 29, 2014

J.Crew Updates Website with New Arrivals! {whoops! not really}

UPDATE: Looks like I made an error. I thought there were new arrivals because J.Crew updated the catalog section with the new November edition. However, there is no update with new merchandise at JCrew.com. Apologies for the confusion. :(


"Thanks!" to many of you, who let us know that J.Crew had an update to its website (click here to view online).

There are some new arrivals for men (click here) & women (click here). {wahoo!} It looks like Crewcuts (click here) has been updated, but not the J.Crew Collection (click here).

The NOVEMBER catalog (click here to view) is finally up. As many JCAs have mentioned, this catalog has been in stores and delivered to customers' homes for awhile now.

As for the new arrivals... I am excited for this roll-out. Finally! There are so many items on my "want-list" this time around. Here are just a few...

The Chunky turtleneck sweater (item B5875; $118.00) is a classic staple. According to the description it is slightly boxy, so I may need to size down to get a better fit. Here's to hoping it is lovely in person as it is in the photos!

I am a sucker for the Crinkle check shirt (item B4821; $88.00). I love navy, checked, button down shirts. But who doesn't, amiright? :)

I really like the Painted stripe sweatshirt (item B7180; $68.00). It just seems so easy to wear.

Don't forget!
J.Crew is offering an additional 25% off select items (marked as so) and an additional 30% off final sale with promotional code STYLETREAT. This offer expires October 31, 2014.

What items are you most excited about and why? Which items are you surprised (or not surprised) to see? Which items did you hope would be included? Were you expecting a bigger roll-out? Also, did you receive the latest catalog? :)

27 comments:

  1. Love the chunky turtleneck! Reviews say it's super-short through the torso, though, so I'm not sure how that would look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am worried about how short it is too! I am hoping my store has it so I can check it out in person. :)

      Delete
    2. I saw it yesterday - picked it up off the table and could tell it was a good four inches too short for me (I'm 5'7"). Disappointing.

      Delete
    3. I tried this on in my normal size and it was horrible. Too short with dropped shoulder..made new look wide. Deal breaker was how itchy it was. It could have been so good if it was little longer

      Delete
    4. I'm 5'1'' and thought it was horrible. Also super itchy :(

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I know, $88 seems high for a shirt. But they are offering an additional 25% right now. And like with most items at J.Crew, it always go on sale. ;)

      Delete
  3. I really did not notice....tiny tiny roll out ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, I did not notice it either. But then I saw the catalog for November was up and assumed it was a mini-rollout. ;)

      Delete
  4. Has anyone received their rewards card yet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this update! You always have the BEST J.Crew News! I've been waiting and watching out for the "new arrivals" for a while now! Thanks so much for this heads up!

    Net

    It's a Wonderful Movie - Your Ticket to Christmas on TV!

    http://itsawonderfulmovie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just received my catalog yesterday but when I click the link above it still takes me to October, anyone else?

    ReplyDelete
  7. FYI: my store (Atlanta) has 50% off sale in store.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think there was an update...if there was one, they probably added 2 items. :-D

    Does anyone know when the holiday roll-out will launch? I already received Boden's holiday catalog, and I'm sure their holiday merchandise is online as well...Get on it, J.Crew!
    I'm itching to see...and also I'm saving my $ from this promo, in case I see something better...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree, there was no update.

      Delete
    2. whew. I thought it was me and all the gray and grayish stuff was just starting to look alike.

      Delete
    3. I don't think there was an update either. I think we've been tricked! :D

      Delete
    4. Sorry ladies! I thought with the new catalog being put out, there was a new update. Apologies.

      Delete
    5. Actually I still think all the gray and grayish stuff looks alike.

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OT, and I know this belongs in the Monday post, but I ordered the Buffalo Check Jacket in an XS. I think its a little big on me and it is not really needed in my wardrobe. I was going to return it later this week, but seeing as its sold out online and has received a lot of love in this community, I thought I would see if anyone wants it. I paid $92.70 for it (including tax -- shipping was free). I would sell it for that price + whatever it cost me to ship it to you.

    I don't know if this is really sold out, or if it will pop back soon (after the promo?).

    For sizing reference, I am usually an XS, but I would have sized down to an XXS in this, so this would probably best fit a regular size S.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, I would gladly take the xs off your heads, as I have been stalking the site looking for that size!! Let me know how best to get in touch with you- i so appreciate it!!

      Delete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Once again the fall offerings are the ones I want most and hit my wallet the hardest. Navy slim soft heather twill shirt in pinstripe #b4306 arrived today and it's good one.

    The shirt is fitted but not tight (is it just me or has the fitted shirt loosened up or a drop a few pounds?) and the cotton is very soft, feels much more like a soft flannel to me than twill. I plan to pair the shirt with wool flannel pants in grey or jeans. It's very very sharp looking and feel pretty cosy to wear on these cool fall days.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)