Wednesday, September 3, 2014

J.Crew Special Offer ($25 off $100+ and free shipping)

"Thanks!" to many of you, including Mel, as well as 312JCgirl (in this post), who shared the following promotion for J.Crew.

J.Crew is offering select shoppers a special treat. Customers can take $25 off purchases of $100+ in stores and online. Plus, they can enjoy free shipping with their online order. This offer is good through October 2, 2014.

To use the offer online, there is a unique, one time only, code that is provided in the email.

To use the offer in store, just click on the image above or HERE (which will take you to a larger version of the image) and print it out (so the associate can access the barcode).

What is interesting is the subject title of the email said "Give us a try", yet most of us receiving it are long time J.Crew shoppers (if not card holders too!) No complaints here, I like that loyal shoppers are getting this too!

So double check your email to see if you got this email!

6 comments:

  1. OMG, I love this website. Just received a price adjust for the California poppy dress which was 129.99 but after the Rep applied discount came out to 104! Thanks so much for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been lusting after that dress for a while, but my size sold out because I didn't want to bite on final sale. I can't wait until final sale is over!

      Delete
  2. Anyone get an email they're not planning on using? Saw something popback that I've been stalking for a while, it just figures that there's no extra sale promo today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received an email with a code for $50 off $150 with free shipping, which made me extremely excited. even more excited - the code works on third-party products, like nike and new balance sneakers that NEVER go on promo. so yeah, I'll be using this code. probably today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even though I've signed up several times, I never get emails from J. Crew. It's probably a good thing...

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)