Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Today is the First Day of Fall {Madewell Fall Looks}


I read somewhere that today is the first official day of Fall. In honor of this special occasion, I thought it would be nice to browse some Fall photos.

"Thanks!" to  many of you, including
JSR (in this post), who let us know that Madewell posted some of their "Fall in Normandy" Looks for us to check out!









Are you excited that it is Fall? What are your thoughts on the looks? Do you like any in particular? If so, which one?

5 comments:

  1. I like some of the individual pieces like the zip cardi. Not enamored w/the looks. Will try a flannel with some dresses this season as that would be new for me. Won't go out in it, though if I look "come as you are, as you were, as I want you to be, as a friend, as a friend..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like most of the looks posted here up until "NY pullover." i find that madewell items look more "slouchy" than jcrew and my skin gets irritated easily by their poly-blend sweaters. but my favorite pieces from last year are all madewell. i'm a huge fan of their 100% silk dresses, leather pieces, and denim. the free hemming rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Madewell a lot better in person. I'm never too inspired when I look at the web site or photos, but it all looks good in the store :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with that colorblock coat, but I have way too many coats as it is. That probably won't stop me from trying it on should I find myself in Madewell soon which is very likely.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)