Sunday, September 28, 2014

Happening Today: J.Crew Warehouse Sale {Lynchburg, VA}

A big "thanks!" to Tiffany, who let us know that J.Crew will be hosting another Warehouse Sale this weekend! Lots of merchandise for men, women, and the kids!

The time for this event is as follows:

Sunday, September 28 (from 10AM to 6PM)

The location for this shopping event is:

J.Crew Millrace Clearance Store
25 Millrace Drive
Lynchburg, VA 24502
(434) 316-6324

If you know any more details of this event (like pricing) and/or planning to attend, please let us know!

Congrats to all those in the area!!! :)

6 comments:

  1. I went to the clearance store in Arden yesterday. They had all cashmere sweaters for $30.00 and regular sweaters for $15.00. I got one cashmere hoodie, two of the new mixed media sweaters (navy and burgundy) and one of the new sweaters with he shirt tail. Everything else I got was 40% off. Got a pair of the double zip loafer for $30.00, they are still $278.00 online. The prices were almost as good as warehouse sale without the hassle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yikes, jealous! Been liking those double zip loafers for a long time!

      Delete
  2. my dream would to be able to go......Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha! It would be a dream of mine to go as well! I would be the lady with her own shopping cart! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I would be running around like crazy....having shopped online forever...I know my items and prices. As for cashmere...well how many would they let me buy ? They would all be for myself......Carolyn

      Delete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)