Thursday, September 4, 2014

"Looking to LOVE" with J.Crew

This is the weekly "Looking to LOVE with J.Crew" post, a place to share our favorite experiences with J.Crew.

If you have recently experienced a positive situation with J.Crew, maybe you might be willing to share that information with us in this post.

Please feel free to share your story on almost any topic— including stellar experiences with purchases & orders, promotions/ offers, in-store visits, transactions with store associates, etc.

3 comments:

  1. I can't help but reiterate what great customer service JCrew really has. The consistency of the staff's professional, courteous, knowledgeable, and always willing-to-help attitude is what I've come to relish over the years. I was reminded of it recently after an especially upsetting experience with Stella & Dot customer service that left me not wanting to shop there anymore. Kudos to you, JCrew!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Customer service has always been excellent. Also love my online VPS and instore VPS (and management, SAs and even instore security - security always lets my VPS (or the managers if my VPS isn't in) know when I'm in the store and I'm quickly greeted personally by someone.

      Delete
  2. OT for Chicago area JCAs: The new Naperville J Crew store opens on Wednesday, September 10th. Free gift with $250 purchase while quantities last. Received the postcard earlier this week but forgot to post. I'll most likely wait until Friday to go check out the new store.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)