Monday, April 1, 2013

Sought & Found: Did you visit J.Crew this {past} Weekend?

This is the weekly "sale watch" post, to help each other find sale items at our various local J.Crew stores. ;)

If you are stopped by a J.Crew store this past weekend to see what's available (if anything!) in the WINTER sale, or to see some new SPRING arrivals {sigh!} in person, maybe you might be willing to share that with us in this post. In particular, if you could share with us a few of the noteworthy items that are available, at what prices, and potential sizes the store is carrying (as well as the store location)- that would be fantastic!

Also, please let us know if your local store was/ is carrying an additional percent off sale. Thanks in advance!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. 30 % off final sale items with code SUNSHINE through April 7 in stores and online.

    Fairly big sale section at the Bellevue Sq store. Picked up a pair of wool cafe capris for $59.99 minus 30%.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stopped in on Friday, with little intention of buying much because the mall I was at isn't the one with my favorite J Crew store, but ended up finding a polka dot schoolboy for an extra 30% off in the sale section and since the women's full-price merchandise was all 25% off, I got the floral stripe tee. I love the half-sleeve length, it makes it work-appropriate under a blazer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to 3 stores in NYC on Friday all in search of the Teeny Edie in hot pink. I had it in my hands a week ago at 17th and 5th, but when I got there they only had the green color and a very unhelpful bag SA. So off I went to Madison and 45th, where they had no idea the Edie even came that small and after some prodding, bothered to check inventory and find it at the Collection store on Madison and 66th. Seriously, I need to get a life.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)