Pansy shared the following scans (found in this post) of the article with us. Just click on either image to view larger. ReaganFlowers shared the link to Harpers Bazaar that has the article as well (click here to read in its entirety).
The following is a quick list of what I thought was interesting:
My List: Jenna Lyons
300 pairs of shoes, 3 minutes to get dressed, 14 pints of ice cream in the freezer... The J. Crew creative director's life by the numbers.
By Harper's Bazaar Staff
- I do my makeup in about five minutes, and I get dressed in about three minutes. I definitely don't have a work uniform. The idea of a uniform is like a slow and painful death to me. There is nothing I like more than getting dressed.
- I get probably 200-plus e-mails and more than 100 texts a day.
- The first day the intercoms were being installed at the J. Crew offices I was like, "What the hell is that?" But it's awesome. Mickey Drexler, J. Crew's CEO, is sort of like a fireball of kinetic energy; he has more energy than my six-year-old. He had the intercom installed, and he uses it mostly to make sure he can get someone immediately.
- I easily own 300 pairs of shoes. And I have so many clothes; I have storage spaces full of clothes.
What are your thoughts on the feature? Did you find anything particularly interesting? If so, please share! :)
- I always shower at night; I don't like getting wet in the morning.