Thursday, April 11, 2013

Gilt City + J.Crew Factory = 25% Off {wahoo!}

"Thanks!" to many of you, including Aretha, Maggie, Rebecca, Nikki, Susan, an anonymous JCA, as well as shopmurphy & joy (in this post), who let us know that Gilt City is offering those who sign up a code (via email) to take an additional 25% off your purchase at JCrewFactory.com or any J.Crew Factory store. To sign up (which is relatively quick & easy), click HERE.

Gilt City also shares the following fine print for this offer:
What to know: Valid through Sunday, April 21, 2013, 11:59pm ET. Valid on all items except gift cards. For online and in-store purchases; discount applied before shipping and taxes are added. No adjustments will be made to previous purchases. Purchases made with this offer are not eligible for future price adjustment. Cannot be redeemed for cash or combined with any other offer
According to Gilt City, "This 25% off voucher can be used on top of J.Crew Factory’s already existing sales and promotions of up to 50% off". That is pretty awesome and it makes this an incredible deal! (The perfect time to pick up that new Spring/Summer arrival too.)

Have you already signed-up for the deal? If you are planning to stop by your local Factory store, please let us know what in-store promotions are going on. :)

14 comments:

  1. Thanks to all who shared this deal! I just signed up and look forward to receiving my code. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just coming to JCA to post this and a bunch of folks beat me to it!

    What's everyone getting?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. Has anyone tried on the Factory Pleated Shift Dress?

      Delete
    2. I'm wearing it in neon rose here: http://chocolateshoesanddebate.blogspot.com/2013/04/elysee-you-later.html

      I wore it from about 6:30 am until 9 pm Saturday and found it comfy and not too fussy (didn't wrinkle, etc). A winner in my book!

      Delete
  3. I got mine yesterday and decided to order the ankle skinny white jeans. With its slight markdown & the promo, it's a decent price. Ordered 2 sizes to try, and fingers crossed bc I'm 0/4 in finding white denim skinnies so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Caroline - FWIW, I loved last year's factory white jeans. I think the were skinny or matchstick. Hope yours work out. You might also look at Loft's modern straight or modern skinny. Love the modern straight in white just as much as the rinse wash. Front pockets are barely see-thru. Substantial cotton. Good fit.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for your heads up on this, or I wouldn't have known! I tried the LOFT modern skinnies, and bc my size was out of stock in store, I couldn't get a good read on them. I'll be going ba ck to try both styles if the Factory ones don't work out.

      Delete
    3. I have the ankle skinny white jeans (and the orange color too) and find them to be the true to size for my retail and other factory jeans. They do get loose through the day, but not in a way that bothers me and like with all my J Crew jeans, the waist is too big and I need either a belt or a tailor. But the size was spot on with my retail matchsticks and bootcut.

      Delete
  4. I noticed the J Crew site now says free shipping on purchase of $100.00 instead of the $175.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OT, just got an email from Target with a knockoff of past season Leopard Patent Leather peeptoe pumps $29.99 and they are having 20% off $99 clothing, shoes and accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad to help! I signed up for the code and plan on getting some polo shirts for DH before the sale ends. I'm also thinking about trying the long cotton pencil skirt in natural since my retail one is several years old and starting to show wear.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)