Monday, January 14, 2013

Sought & Found: Did you visit J.Crew this {past} Weekend?

This is the weekly "sale watch" post, to help each other find sale items at our various local J.Crew stores. ;)

If you are stopped by a J.Crew store this past weekend to see what's available (if anything!) in the WINTER sale, or to see some new HOLIDAY arrivals {sigh!} in person, maybe you might be willing to share that with us in this post. In particular, if you could share with us a few of the noteworthy items that are available, at what prices, and potential sizes the store is carrying (as well as the store location)- that would be fantastic!

Also, please let us know if your local store was/ is carrying an additional percent off sale. Thanks in advance!!! :)

7 comments:

  1. Extra 30% off sale continues, now with Free Shipping at $100. Should've have this when the promo started.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The update to STYLEFIND says in-store. Perhaps the 40% will now be 30% in-store. ?

      Delete
    2. I'll be going to the store mid-week, so I hope it will still be 40% off.

      As for online, it's too bad they didn't make the shipping free on any order or change it to 40% off like the stores have been. I'm sure they would move a lot more merchandise that way.

      Delete
  2. I had the greatest in store experience on Saturday night. I've been eyeing a red cashmere crewneck sweater online for the past two months and finally it went on sale, unfortunately they don't carry it at the store in Tampa, but the sales guy was nice enough to order it online for me and he gave me the 40% off promo that was in the store instead of the 30% off promo they currently have online. I also used my student discount, so in total I saved 55% and they gave me free shipping as well. It was definitely worth me driving to the mall as opposed to just settling for the online price + the $8.50 I would've payed to ship it. This is my first time buying cashmere, the price usually scares me away, but this was a great deal and I'm going to be camped out by the mailbox awaiting it's arrival.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did, the factory store is looking pretty bleak and empty these days. But then, so do most stores at this time of year.

    They did have an exact copy of the polka dotted chambray shirt (this one) that was very tempting! I don't see it online yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JCrewJD - I tried that on this weekend. Nice!

      Delete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)