Tuesday, January 15, 2013

J.Crew Spotted in Glamour Magazine

A big "thanks!" to Marietta, who not only let us know about a few upcoming J.Crew items being spotted in the latest issue of Glamour Magazine, but also scanned the images for us to view! (Click on the image to see it larger.)

The first item is a three-quarter sleeve sweater with an interesting all-over square print (as oppose to the more traditional polka-dot). The second item is a sparkly sequin skirt, with alternating white and green stripes.

I must be getting use to the whole mis-matching colors\patterns trend, because I think the outfit looks cute! Plus, I really like that skirt. It is completely impractical for my lifestyle, but I think it looks darling.

What are your thoughts on the pieces from J.Crew? Do you like the style of the sweater? Are you a fan of the skirt?

7 comments:

  1. The sweater looks like a printed Tippi. It will be mine. I love the colors and print. As for the skirt, well I can only wish that I had the lifestyle were such a skirt wouldn't be completely outrageous. You can totally dress down the sequins since they are striped though, right? lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the skirt. So far I haven't succumbed to any of the Collection sequin skirts. Hope I don't in the future. Also totally unrealistic for me. I'm cool with that. I've purchased plenty of other questionable-for-my-lifestyle items. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That top has potential! The skirt is really cute too but impractical for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats such a weird picture. Who is the girl? OI assume an actor. She looks like she's snarling and ready to bite. Not lovey-dovey at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate to say I told you so but in late 2010 or early 2011, on this very blog, I predicted the advent of J.Crew Vampire Wear. Looks like I was a little early.

      Delete
    2. Is this what we've become? ;)

      Delete
  5. I like the outfit. The stripe skirt is pretty. As usual, I can't afford it, only when it goes on sale. The sweater is cute but I wouldn't buy it in that color combo, the colors would look drab on my skin tone.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)