In today's "J.Crew Works Fashion Week" post, we learned that J.Crew had its first presentation today. Since my invite got lost (clearly, that is what happened), we can live vicariously through the news reports.
The following list is just a start, I will update as they come in. Also, "thanks!" to many of you, including Sydney (in this post), Louise @ cosmetic bee (in this post), as well as Molly, who shared the following:
- Celebrity Gossip: "Beyonce and Solange Knowles: J Crew Ladies"
- Elle UK: "Front row at J.Crew: Beyoncé"
- E Online: "Beyoncé Takes Her Baby Bump to Fashion Week"
- Examiner.com: "J Crew Spring 2012 Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week"
- FabSugar: "JCrew Spring 2012"
- FabSugar: "J.Crew Embraces Color For Spring 2012 Presentation" *Video
- FabSugar: "J.Crew's Marissa Webb on Adding Contrast and Color For Spring" *Video
- FabSugar: "Jenna Lyons Thinks Fashion Week Is Like Going to Prom" *Video
- Fashionologie: "JCrew Spring 2012"
- Huffington Post: "Beyonce At J. Crew, Vera Wang & Rodarte -- All In One Morning!"
- Matchbook Mag: blog
- NY Mag: "J.Crew | Spring 2012 RTW Shows"
- Styleite: "Beyonce’s Arrival At J.Crew Leaves Jenna Lyons Speechless"
- The Fashion Spot: "J. Crew Spring 2012 Runway Review"
- The Guardian: "J Crew wows New York fashion week"
- The Province: "J. Crew makes a splash at New York Fashion Week"
- Washington Post: "Tory Burch, J. Crew, Marchesa put on their first runway shows at NY Fashion Week"
What are your thoughts? Are you excited about J.Crew's presence at Fashion Week?