Saturday, April 17, 2010

Crewcuts Email: spring dresses for her, plus free shipping

"Thanks!" to Desert Flower & Marietta, who shared the following email from Crewcuts this weekend.

The email promotes Crewcuts' Everyday Dresses (click here to shop online) and features the Girls' Cotton Hop-a-Lot Dress (Item 25123; $36.00). This dress is described as:
A perfect play dress, this comfy cotton confection sports a subtly gathered drop-waist skirt in pure silk habotai. Tie the drawstring waist for a more gathered effect.
However, the dress I really want to get (& to make it clear, I want to get for myself) is the Girls' Deco Dress (Item 18709; $88.00). Seriously, J.Crew *needs* to make this in the adult version. :)

What are your thoughts on the Crewcuts Dresses? Do you think you will pick some up at your local J.Crew & Crewcuts stores?

2 comments:

  1. I don't like the one features IRL. I did see two today that I wish came in my size. Neither are online yet. One was similar to the pattycake top but not as busy - make sense? It was adorable! The other was just an easy, breezy tank style dress. sigh My niece will probably have one of them eventually. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alexis, I LOVE the Deco dress too!

    I haven't ordered any crewcuts items yet, but as an XS/0 finding myself sized out of J. Crew items more and more lately, I'm definitely tempted. I wish the website showed the crewcuts items on models on the product pages the way it does for adults - both so I can get a sense of what it might look like on me, and because the kids they feature are too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)