Wednesday, April 14, 2010

J.Crew Spotted in Lonny Magazine

A big "thanks!" to Raina (of the lovely "If The Lamp Shade Fits" blog) who shared the following J.Crew sightings in the April issue of Lonny Magazine (click here).

In one photo, celebrity cook Katie Lee is wearing the Watercolor Potpourri Mini (Item 23003; Regular $68.00, now $49.99). I would never consider wearing a striped top with a watercolor floral print skirt. However, it works quite nicely together. :)

In the other photo, Lonny Editor Michelle Adams is wearing J.Crew's Sunshine Peony Skirt (Item 22591; $98.00). For more on this skirt, refer to the March 19th "Product Review: Sunshine Peony Skirt" post.

What are your thoughts on either skirt? Do you like the way the skirts are styled in the magazine? :)

5 comments:

  1. Isn't Katie Lee wearing the Vintage Bateau top in the hot pink color? I think the colors of the watercolor potpourri goes well pinks, corals and also white and black. I had to return the Sunshine Peony skirt cause I just couldn't get the yellow to look good on my skin. But, I've seen some fabulous JCA's rocking it in their blogs!
    Also, I had to take a second look at both of these ladies cause they look alike. ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks as if Michelle Adams also has on the Vintage Bateau top in Pewter on the Editor's Letter page of the online magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, she is wearing the vintage bateau top in neon pink (in store only color). I would never think to pair the stripes with the print either, but I think it works!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agree with the others--looks like the vintage bateau top in pink to me, too! I like the look of stripes + florals, if done right. There are several window displays that show the sunshine peony skirt with the bateau top in camel. I think it looks cute! Slastena really pulls it off well in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute! makes me want to re-think the vintage Bateau top...

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)