Monday, April 12, 2010

Sought & Found: Did you visit J.Crew this {past} Weekend?

This is the weekly "sale watch" post, to help each other find sale items at our various local J.Crew stores. ;)

If you are stopped by a J.Crew store this past weekend to see what's available (if anything!) in the RESORT & early SPRING sale, or to see some new SPRING arrivals {sigh!} in person, maybe you might be willing to share that with us in this post. In particular, if you could share with us a few of the noteworthy items that are available, at what prices, and potential sizes the store is carrying (as well as the store location)- that would be fantastic!

Also, please let us know if your local store was/ is carrying an additional percent off sale. Thanks in advance!!! :)

6 comments:

  1. OT: HUGE update this morning. 80 items alone just in accessories! 152 sweaters--Wow:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OT: Free shipping with code SHIP150It is noted on the main page as well as a LARGE update in the sale section this morning. I placed and order with popbacks but I am prepared for the worst...cancelled items or defective. Not getting my hopes up...but I wanted to try a few rare and pretty popbacks...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't visit this weekend, but will try to make it sometime this week to see the new arrivals and make a few returns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought three jackie cardigans this weekend (black, pearl, and seafoam green) and 2 t-shirts. I'm excited since I've been slimming down some that I can now fit into size small tees! Yeay! The catalog is doing a search for one more tee, and I do hope they find it as it is the lovely tee with the dip-dyed bows.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't know if I've just been out of the loop, but I visited the Lenox Mall JC this weekend and they gave me a card for 10% off my next in-store purchase for providing them my e-mail address when I checked out.

    And they still had that great $10 off all graphic tees promo in-store.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't visit, but I have been eyeing the Crystal Colletto necklace that's on sale for $69.99. Does anyone have it? Opinions?

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)