"Thanks!" to many of you, including Marietta, who let us know about J.Crew's most recent email, which showcases all of Jenna Lyons' picks for the latest catalog.
Click here to view all the items selected, including the following:
Jenna's PicksThe Jeweled Jardin Jacket (Item 26115; $495.00) is already sold-out! I think I read from fellow JCAs on this blog that it was practically sold out a few minutes after the website updated with new arrivals last week. Incredible!
"Inspired by a family trip I took last year, we shot this month's catalog in Turks & Caicos. I'm still taken with the beauty and ease of island life. Here's what I'd bring if I went back."
- Cozumel Tunic (Item 26153; $78.00)
- Gladiator Sandals (Item 26415; $110.00)
- Double-Chained Mesh Bracelet (Item 28021; $75.00)
- Jeweled Jardin Jacket (Item 26115; $495.00)
- City Safari Pant (Item 27099; $69.50)
- Luxe Terry Bloomer Short (Item 26449; $45.00)
- Caden Leather Cork Wedges (Item 25624; $150.00)
- Linen Charter Skirt (Item 26135; $79.50)
- Linen Silk-Pocket Cardigan (Item 25772; $88.00)
- Coral Reef Tank (Item 26236; $110.00)
- Dahlia Cluster Ring (Item 27943; $58.00)
- Jericho Tote (Item 26082; $258.00)
The Luxe Terry Bloomer Shorts (Item 26449; $45.00)... I can't decide if they are cute or dated. I would love to see these in-person to find out. Although, just looking at the online images I can tell they are too short for me to wear out (but great for in-side the house).
What are your thoughts on the items selected? Do you like the color palette? Which items would have made your top picks of new arrivals that you are loving this month?