Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Madewell Customers: San Francisco, here we come (+ 15% off)

"Thanks!" to many of you, including Faith, who shared the following email & offer from Madewell.

The email announces that the Madewell San Francisco store is now open. Even better, you can take 15% off your first in store purchase. Just click on the image above or here, to print out the email for the store associate. The offer expires July 25, 2011.

Of course there is some fine print to be aware of:
*Present a printout of this email to redeem offer at checkout. One-time use per customer during offer period. Valid on purchases made at the Madewell San Francisco store only. Discount cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion and cannot be applied to denim hemming services or to the purchase of gift cards. Some exclusions may apply. Discount cannot be applied to previous purchases. Store associates: scan bar code at time of transaction. Valid from 7/12/11 to 7/25/11 only.
There's more! On Thursday, July 14th, they are celebrating from 6-8PM with 7X7SF. Fun!

To shop and check out the new digs, visit:
San Francisco Centre
845 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94103

Congrats San Fran shoppers!

6 comments:

  1. I wonder if they sent these out for the store they just opened in Miami Beach? I didn't get one, but then I'm not in South Florida...hoping they open a store closer to me though(especially now that my online purchases are getting taxed since there's one in my state).

    ReplyDelete
  2. And now a few words from Dear Leader: http://www.refinery29.com/mickey-drexler-on-how-to-make-it-big-in-the-fashion-biz?page=1

    Sounds like he's happy to be back in SF! I love that he participates in hiring, find the bit about always raising his standards, um, I guess he believes it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Graet experience! Glad to have them in S.F and 15% off was a nice treat. The sales associates were great and the store was very bright. I can't wait to see what fall has to offer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't get the email and I've ordered from Madewell, so I was a bit disappointed. However, I know J Crew rubs two sticks together to run their admin systems so...there's that.

    What would we do without The Mothership!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's weird you didn't getting anything Gigi. I received a card in the mail and email.

    I'm not sure when I'll be able to get down in the city, as it is such a pain. I would definitely go if they had a sale section and the 50 off going on.

    Can anyone comment on the SF store's stock?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I stopped in yesterday after work (before the 7x7 event) and ended up getting the silk intermission top and a cute $5 friendship-ish bracelet that doesn't seem to be online. I didn't notice any sale items, but the store was definitely well stocked - especially their jeans. I thought the store was really charming (a bit cramped but loved all the displays) and the store associates were really friendly. The only odd thing was that the changing rooms are in the middle section of the store with curtains - I almost took a peek behind a curtain to see what was back there before realizing it was the changing room!

    I think I'll be more motivated to shop madewell knowing now I can conveniently return and try things on at the store.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)