Saturday, October 1, 2011

Reminder: J.Crew Warehouse Sale Starts Today

"Thanks!" again to Helena & AnneG who shared in the "J.Crew Warehouse Sale Time {score!}" the following news:

J.Crew's Warehouse Sale at the Clearance Store in Lynchburg, Virgina starts today! The hours for this sale are:

Saturday, October 1st (8AM to 8PM)
Sunday, October 2nd (12PM to 6PM)

The location for the store is:
J.Crew Millrace Clearance Store
25 Millrace Drive
Lynchburg, VA 24502
(434) 316-6324

If you are attending this sale, please share with us! Let us know if it is worth going and what deals you found. Thanks! :)

3 comments:

  1. Made the trip today! SO many amazing deals - I scored the Minnie pant in black wool, cafe capri in bright dahlia, glitter-embellished sandals, a Jackie cardigan in bright yellow (photos & more details in my blog, http://ladylikeandbroke.blogspot.com). This is my 3rd trip to the sale, and it's totally worth going if you're as obsessed with J.Crew (but low on cash) as I am :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how do we know when the next sale will be?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it was a waste of time for all but the first 200 people in line.

    I got there around 9:15 AM. I got into the building around noon. The actually space that they used was a fraction of the size of the warehouse sales they've had in Charlottesville and Richmond in recent years.

    There were tons of chinos...in 3-4 different shades of tan. Lots of summer shoes. Plenty of sneakers for guys. Some tops. Some dresses.

    I was so disappointed. I left empty handed. I wound up going to the Wyndhurst store and buying some t-shirts and a Jackie cardigan (they had outlet and store versions mixed in and I picked through to find a good on. :) ).

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)