Thursday, December 9, 2010

J.Crew Sweepstakes: Win a $3,000 Gift Card!

"Thanks!" to many of you, including IRL & JCrew22, who shared the following email & news.

J.Crew and Urban Daddy are running a sweepstakes to win a $3,000 J.Crew gift cards. Yey! To enter, click HERE. This sweepstakes ends 12/19/10. For official rules, click here.

Good luck J.Crew Aficionadas and Aficionados! :)

P.S. A big "thanks!" to all of you who have been sending me news, updates, contests, and sharing your great comments throughout the blog. It's the end of the year so I am getting swamped with work. I might be a little slow to respond, but I will try my hardest to post the latest in a timely manner. :)

7 comments:

  1. *Cannot be combined with any discount code, purchases from (insert list of all third party vendors and everyone in the world jcrew has teamed up with), student discount, teacher discount, non existent military discount....

    ReplyDelete
  2. No love for Canada, not surprised, but none for JCA's in Hawaii, Rhode Island or Alaska? Huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's kind of silly all those states and Canada is excluded. Why not offer $3000 GC where it can be used online?
    But then I never win any of these lucky drawings. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would absolutely die if I won! I never win these either though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, no Canadians can entry. Boo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. jcrewphd, THINK positive! I hope that you win!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, Rose, I hope I win. My DH is so much luckier than I am though. He almost always wins prizes at raffles. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)