Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Another Visit to the J.Crew at Garden State Plaza

A big "thanks!" to Tweedybird who shared with us a {great} J.Crew picture of the concept store at Garden State Plaza (New Jersey).

She also shares the following {wonderful} tidbits with us: "Saw some more cute ruffled camis, including one in a lovely black and white dotted pattern. Also more graphic tees, including one studded with crystals (looked like a black necklace was printed on it). I think the model with the hat is wearing it."

The location for this store is:
Garden State Plaza
300 Garden State Plaza
Paramus, NJ 07652
(201) 845-9292

"Thanks!" again to Tweedybird for sharing. The store associates always do an amazing job with their presentation of clothes. The mannequins at J.Crew look so stylish- I want to buy everything right off of them! Of course, never look at the backside of the mannequins. As many of you have noticed, there can be a lot of pinning goin' on! ;)

9 comments:

  1. I love the mannequin styling, as well!

    And that black and white skirt.. So universal and versatile for all seasons! We'll have to see.. Hmm..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does anyone know when that black and white skirt will show up in stores or online?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That black and white skirt is great! It was in the fall preview from the spring! Need to find out more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a great store, always has the new and a the big mens store as well

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did a ton of shopping there last week and the black skirt is the same fit as the shirred wool skirt that's currently online. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the black and white skirt! Is the length the same as the shirred wool skirt? I found that to be too short for me and I'm only 5'3! I guess it would be okay for casual wear, but I definitely couldn't get away with wearing it to work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pinky-peach silk flower top. Anyone know the name of it and if they are available now? Price?

    ReplyDelete
  8. How is the shirred wool skirt fitting? I had a friend try on the zero and she was swimming in it but that's not unusual for her at Jcrew. I'm emailed my PS asking for details about the blouse that is pictured.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shana re: the shirred wool skirt. Was it too loose in the waist for your friend? I didn't have that issues, but A-line skirts or skirts that have some "volume" to them are often a difficult fit for my small frame. I tried both size 0 and 2 and had mixed feelings. The skirt is cute on it's own, but I felt like it required too much styling. Lately, as a new mom, I like to buy things that work with a number of pieces in my closet and don't require too much work when putting an outfit together. The length wasn't right for my lifestyle either; I found it to be too short (for work) and I am NOT tall nor do I have long legs in proportion to the rest of my body. The skirt was easily 4 or 5" above my knee. I tried pulling the skirt further down on my hips to get some extra length, but that ended up throwing off the proportions of the rest of the outfit and my body. We all have different body types and lifestyles, so if you really like it I would suggest trying it on to see how it works for you because it really is a cute skirt!

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)