Wednesday, September 28, 2011

J.Crew Warehouse Sale Time {score!}

A big "thanks!" to Helena & AnneG who shared the following {fantastic} news J.Crew.

J.Crew's Clearance Store in Lynchburg, Virgina is having another Warehouse Sale. This event takes place for two days only:
Saturday, October 1st (8AM to 8PM)
Sunday, October 2nd (12PM to 6PM)

I always hear how awesome these sales are! I have often considered making a special trip down there. I just might do it by the end of the year with all the Fall stuff that is coming out. ;)

The location for the store is:
J.Crew Millrace Clearance Store
25 Millrace Drive
Lynchburg, VA 24502
(434) 316-6324

Congrats to all those in the area!!! :)

8 comments:

  1. No fair!!! I can't go!!! Sounds like a good time though!! Have fun everyone who can make it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to those that are going! I'll keep my eye on eBay later that week... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is exciting news! I am flying into Lynchburg on Saturday to visit my sister and have already set aside plans for Sunday to visit the sale...thanks for the notice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crappity crap crap! We're heading up north this weekend and if it were only extended to Monday, I could actually go! Grrrrrrrr. Hope those who go can sneak some pics and report back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elaine, you may be in luck because they are having a regional sale in Chapel Hill next Friday, Saturday, and Sunday! I'm not sure but I think you've mentioned living somewhere in that vicinity... I'll forward the e-mail to Alexis so she can post the details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm heading down from Charlottesville. Please, please may the J. Crew fairies be with me and may I find the bridesmaid dress I've been trying to track down.

    If we don't find it, one girl might be naked walking down the aisle. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bummed that I couldn't go this weekend! How are the deals in the Lynchburg warehouse stores during non-sale times?

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)