Monday, September 12, 2011

20% Off J.Crew's Denim & Cords

"Thanks!" to many of you, including Kristin (in this post), who let us know the following promotion.

J.Crew is offering 20% off on select full-priced Women's denim & cords (click here & here to shop online). This offer expires September 14, 2011. The offer applies to purchases online only. The fine print includes:
*Prices as marked. Offer valid on women's denim and cords at jcrew.com only. Offer is not valid at J.Crew retail stores, J.Crew Factory stores or on J.Crew Factory online items. Offer is not valid on MiH Jeans®, Nili Lotan® or The Jean Shop® and cannot be redeemed for cash or applied to previous purchases. Offer valid through Wednesday, September 14, 2011, 11:59pm ET.
Sorry guys, this offer is just for the ladies!

Will you be taking advantage of this promotion? If so, what items are you planning to get. Please share! :)

9 comments:

  1. I just purchased a pair of cords last week! Would I be able to get a price adjustment or does J.Crew not do that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ally - I know I read their policy on this somewhere, but can't find it now. I would just call or chat with one of the reps and ask if you can get the adjustment.

    I'm going to order a pair or two of the Matchstick cords. I love these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the stores are 7 days for a price adjustment when you buy full price...
    not sure of the online policy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting. I didn't get this email. I would like the flame cords, but I'm waiting it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I notice the flares are no longer showing on the website... I find it hard to believe they sold out in every size and I think it's pretty lame if JC doesn't want to give the discount on them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay, so I just searched specifically for them and they showed up. They are just not showing under denim.

    ReplyDelete
  7. CrewGurl, if you search for the jezebel flare, you can find them that way (and they're on sale). I thought it was sneaky this morning that they were gone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I received this email this morning. It is sneaky of JC to be hiding items. Grrr...

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)