Thursday, January 15, 2015

"Looking to LOVE" with J.Crew

This is the weekly "Looking to LOVE with J.Crew" post, a place to share our favorite experiences with J.Crew.

If you have recently experienced a positive situation with J.Crew, maybe you might be willing to share that information with us in this post.

Please feel free to share your story on almost any topic— including stellar experiences with purchases & orders, promotions/ offers, in-store visits, transactions with store associates, etc.

3 comments:

  1. I love JCAs. I love how helpful and smart everyone is and the camaraderie even during times like this when there is not much to love at JCrew specifically ... For me, anyway. I can always count on a laugh, a styling tip, or info about an item or promo that helps me make the most of my $ at JCrew. Thanks Alexis and all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raving about the CS again: I had ordered the Factory houndstooth Skimmers & a pair of the solid ones, both in wool. They arrived & the houndstooth pair was at least a size smaller if not more(!!) than the navy pair despite the fact the tags in each said "6". I emailed CS to ask if I could do an exchange for another pair & said that I would be glad to take a picture of the size discrepancy if need be. A rep got back with me right away & literally within 10 minutes I had a credit & a new order (even exchange) done. The new pair arrived 2 days later! (And they fit, thankfully!)

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)