Wednesday, January 21, 2015

J.Crew Factory Exclusive Early Access: Shop new arrivals before everyone else

"Thanks!" to many of you, who shared the following news/email from J.Crew Factory with us.

J.Crew Factory is offering a sneak peek at the latest arrivals with prices up to 30% off! They are also throwing in free shipping (no min!) with code FREESHIP. Both these offers are just for today! So check your email to see if you got the invite and code.







There are a lot of cute things over at Factory. Just nothing I am too excited about.

Have you received this email? Will you be taking advantage of this promotion? Any items you are interested in? If so, please share!

8 comments:

  1. I am loving the Pale Mint color of the Collarless Dress Coat. It is a beautiful true Robin's Egg/Tiffany Blue, and the sale price on it is nice. But I just can't bring myself to buy a coat that is not the true wool like they usually have on the regular J. Crew site. If they did this color in the Majesty Pea or another double cloth coat, I might just have to splurge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does anyone know how the collarless dress coat fits? Is it true to size? I believe its a style that has been out before. Would love to hear if anyone knows. :-)

      Delete
  2. Nothing for me. I don't do factory anymore ( too many price ups and downs and quality just straight down) waiting patiently for spring retail. what a long wait it is...

    ReplyDelete
  3. can someone post the link? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So is Factory duping Madewell now, too? The Factory side-zip sweater looks just like the Seaside side-zip sweater from last year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, it looks exactly the same. But that's a nice sweater!

      Delete
  5. Alexis, I like your picks above the best. I'm seeing a lot of oversized and drop shoulder dupes ... I wonder how factory will do with the duplication of styles that didn't sell well at retail in the first place.

    Today is the first time I have looked at factory in a while ... The shoddy fabrics and plastic shoes kind of scared me off last year.

    Patiently waiting for Spring at retail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was in store today to do some returns and tried on a few of the new arrivals. Photos are on my instagram.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)