Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Flash Sale at J.Crew Factory {30% off & free shipping!}

"Thanks!" to  many of you, who shared the following email & promotion from J.Crew.

J.Crew Factory is offering an additional 30% off merchandise and free shipping (on all orders) with promotional code GOODLUCK. This offer expires tonight, midnight EST.

Will you be taking advantage of this promotion? If so, please share!


  1. I haven't shopped Factory in ages. I drifted away when they split the Factory web site off from the main retail web site. Then I'd still visit the store, but I've drifted away from that, too. I took a look at their new arrivals but didn't see anything I wanted.

    1. I guess I should remember I bought the Ames-look-alike boots there recently, those are nice! But I only went to the web site because JCAs pointed me to that specific item there ! :)

    2. When did they split the website from the mail retail site? I guess they brought it back again recently? I access Factory from Jcrew.com tab at the top.

  2. Bouncy prices yet again. The everyday leggings were $19.50 when I placed an order early this a.m., and now they're $29.50. Thanks to all the JCAs who've taught me to anticipate JCF's pricing nonsense!


Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)