Monday, March 31, 2014

Sought & Found: Did you visit J.Crew this {past} Weekend?

This is the weekly "sale watch" post, to help each other find sale items at our various local J.Crew stores. ;)

If you are stopped by a J.Crew store this past weekend to see what's available (if anything!) in the SALE, or to see some NEW ARRIVALS {sigh!} in person, maybe you might be willing to share that with us in this post. In particular, if you could share with us a few of the noteworthy items that are available, at what prices, and potential sizes the store is carrying (as well as the store location)- that would be fantastic!

Also, please let us know if your local store was/ is carrying an additional percent off sale. Thanks in advance!!! :)

8 comments:

  1. The new promo is 30% off select spring styles with SHOPSPRING good on 3/31 only.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Local stores were offering 40% off sale items. I scored a few items, including the Merino Cubist Sweater for some $43. I sized down to an XS in this, even though on my blog I am trying out S.

    Some reviews here.




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How did you get the cubist sweater for $43.00. It is still full price at my store. Just curious? I would like to have that sweater.

      Delete
    2. Hello, ladies! I replied on my blog.

      Delete
  3. KOP store offered 40% sales but nothing appealing, the online sales had more to offer imo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hadn't been in store in over 4 months. Walked out empty handed. Only saw one tee that I kind of liked. What happened to the days when I used to walk out with shopping bags full. Oh well, Talbots had LOTS I liked and I bought there:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am usually a bit underwhelmed by the Factory offerings. However, after Ina Mack and ElizabethM (thank you both!) confirmed that the Factory citrus shirt was 50% off in stores I made the trip and it was well worth it. Like Ina Mack wrote in her review, the shirt fits true to size and is 100% cotton (i.e., lower maintenance than the original JCrew version in cotton+silk). Love it! I also got the Factory skimmer pant in neon-tipped seersucker: light cotton fabric, great fit, also 50% off. I had to go up one size from my Jcrew cafe capri size. Looove the neon piping. The SA applied the 15% colege discount on top of the 50%, so both items were very reasonably priced.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)