Sunday, May 11, 2008

Want to win an island honeymoon?

I know I do! Well, J.Crew has offered a fantastic new sweepstakes that offers you a choice of "a five-night stay at a luxurious island resort in either Hawaii, Turks & Caicos, the Bahamas or the French West Indies." Did I mention you also win a $2,000 gift card? That is more than enough to provide you a new wardrobe for the summer. (Is it wrong that I am more excited about winning the gift card than the trip itself?)

All you have to do to enter is click on the link provided below and play (you can play every day to increase your chances too!): http://jcrew.eprize.net/promotion2008/index.tbapp

3 comments:

  1. For some reason, I can't enter the sweepstakes. It keeps telling me that I haven't filled out the word or letter verification, despite several attempts each time. Does anyone know why this is happening, or has it happened to anyone out there? I really want to enter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi tiredoftyping! Some suggestions (although I don't know for sure): (1) It might be the browser you are using, or the settings you have. I used Firefox as the Internet Browser, and it worked for me. (2) It could also be that the word verification is case sensitive.

    Good luck and hopefully you can enter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Alexis. I'll give it a try, although I could perform the word verification perfectly fine on this website. P.S. I love your website!

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)