Thursday, August 25, 2016

It pays to shop (but for real) at Madewell

Madewell is offering an additional $25 gift card when you make a purchase of $125+ in stores and online. This offer expires August 29, 2016. The fine print includes:
Offer valid in Madewell stores and at madewell.com from August 25, 2016, 12:01am ET through August 29, 2016, 11:59pm ET on purchases of $125 or more before shipping and taxes are added. While supplies last. Offer cannot be applied to previous purchases or the purchase of gift cards and cannot be redeemed for cash or used in combination with any other offer. Promo card subject to the terms and conditions on the card. Offer valid in the U.S. only. Terms of offer are subject to change.
This is a nice "thank you" gift from Madewell!

Will you be taking advantage of this promotion? If so, please share!

12 comments:

  1. Lots of new items. Some how I missed that there was a new roll out. There are some really cute items. Perusing them now, trying to decide which are my favorites. I see a lot of potential loves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does anyone know what top the model is wearing in the email? I looked for it nut couldn't find it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was a top, too and loved it, but I think it's a jumpsuit. https://www.madewell.com/newarrivals/overallsjumpsuits/PRDOVR~F5183/F5183.jsp

      Delete
    2. Oooh, you are right @maryeb. Only Made well could make a boho jumpsuit like this one (I don't need it though, a top would have been better)

      Delete
    3. Agreed. I would have bought it if it was a top. It is cute, though. I just don't wear jumpsuits, too inconvenient.

      Delete
    4. Ina reviewed it on her IG (@inawonderland5).

      Delete
    5. Thanks @Mygoddy. I saw her other reviews and missed that last one.
      Thanks for the reviews@Ina!!

      Delete
  3. Does anyone know if you get multiple $25 cards if purchase is over $250 , $375 etc? TIA :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Valerie, I would assume not since it states you receive a $25 gift card for spending $125+. However, if you split your purchases up that might work?

      Delete
    2. Thanks!, Hmmmm, yes, I think you're right. Since free shipping I'm going to split purchase. I'm interested in the Inez ankle strap shoes and Janice boots. They look chic and comfy at the same time

      ReplyDelete

      Delete
    3. Those look like great choices! I hope they work out for you. I have the Billie boots and I love them!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)