Monday, September 14, 2015

Sought & Found: Did you visit J.Crew this {past} Weekend?

This is the weekly "sale watch" post, to help each other find sale items at our various local J.Crew stores. ;)

If you are stopped by a J.Crew store this past weekend to see what's available (if anything!) in the SALE, or to see some NEW ARRIVALS {sigh!} in person, maybe you might be willing to share that with us in this post. In particular, if you could share with us a few of the noteworthy items that are available, at what prices, and potential sizes the store is carrying (as well as the store location)- that would be fantastic!

Also, please let us know if your local store was/ is carrying an additional percent off sale. Thanks in advance!!! :)

5 comments:

  1. I went to the clearance store in hopes of finding a new coat. I was not successful in my goal but I did manage to score a bunch of other goodies! I bought the midnight floral cocoon top, the cashmere boyfriend sweater in navy, the Ryder pant in brown, navy Campbell Capris in wool, a replacement ivory Tippi, Factory Anya flats in bright blue suede, AND a pair of Minnies marked "sample" in a gorgeous seafoam green shade... all for $148 with tax!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fabulous haul! Love the midnight floral print!

      Delete
    2. Fantastic buys! I'm curious what year your Tippi is. I bought a pop back of ivory a couple weeks ago, and it's from 2011?!? No complaints, though--it's pristine, and I figured if anything, the quality is probably a bit better on older ones. ;) I'm sorry if our thread jinxed you finding lookouts in your size. The other commenter made me curious about the let out hem pair. They got here Fri-love them.

      Delete
    3. Haha Wendy - you got me curious so I just looked. Mine is Summer 2014! And no, no Lookouts (that I don't already have, anyway) in my size but I was SO stoked to find that one pair of Ryder pants in the dark brown I didn't care. I almost bought those at full price and instead scored them for $12!

      Delete
  2. Don't know if anyone is interested but the J.Crew fragrance is marked down both online and in store but the online price is $14.99 vs $19.99 in store for the small roll on. They would make a nice gift or stocking stuffer and I actually like both of the scents on me.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)