Friday, September 11, 2015

Seek & Find: Will you visit J.Crew this Weekend?

This is the weekly "sale watch" post, to help each other find sale items at our various local J.Crew stores. ;)

If you are stopping by a J.Crew store this weekend to see what's available (if anything!) in the SALE, or to see some NEW ARRIVALS {sigh!} in person, maybe you might be willing to share that with us in this post. In particular, if you could share with us a few of the noteworthy items that are available, at what prices, and potential sizes the store is carrying (as well as the store location)- that would be fantastic!

Also, please let us know if your local store is carrying an additional percent off sale. Thanks in advance!!! :)

P.S. I noticed that many of you have already been reporting sale items (and in which stores) in other posts which by the way "thank you!" :) I really appreciate how helpful we are for each other!

14 comments:

  1. Not going this weekend. I am expecting packages to arrive Saturday and Tuesday. If the stuff doesn't work out I'll return it on Tuesday or Wednesday next week, that way I can also check out the new stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heading to the first US Primark this weekend!! Not making any special trip to J. Crew but if I am near one I will go in...There is nothing I really like too much right now there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I probably won't go in. One of the last things I bought, loved and kept is the downtown field in burgundy. Too bad it's 100 degrees here. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree, Gigi, the Downtown Field in Burgundy is a rare winner for me this year too!

      Delete
    2. Me too. I sized up so that I can wear a little more underneath and extend the wear period.

      Delete
    3. Gigi, did you order the peacoat in grey? If so, did you like it with the new pocket design?

      Delete
  4. Has anyone seen the drapey silk v-neck blouse in the bronzed brown color at their store? I guess I'm late to the party on this one, but I saw it in my store in the petal pink color tonight. It's a great blouse and I purchased it in the pink color, but I love it in the bronzed brown. It's sold out in that color in almost all sizes online. Curious if anyone has seen it in stores in that color.

    Thanks!

    (I also bit on the Regent in the blue. I'm late to the party on this one, too, but the 25% off and the cooler temperatures of late pushed me over the edge)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is this your first Regent blazer?

      I like the cut of the blazer so much that I don't mind the popped collar.

      Delete
    2. @Blakemdjohns i think the bronzed brown might be an online color only.HTH

      Delete
    3. It is my first Regent. I actually love it. I'm surprised at how great the cut is. I got navy.

      @ina that's too bad about the blouse. Time to popback stalk. It's a great top. I'd love it in a burgundy, too.

      Delete
    4. @blakemdjohns you still might as an SA to see if any stores have one. A long shot, but things do get returned to stores :) Good luck!

      Delete
    5. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  5. I was in the store this evening and the sale section was quite full. An additional 30% was offered on the sale items.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)