Thursday, September 17, 2015

"Looking to LOVE" with J.Crew

This is the weekly "Looking to LOVE with J.Crew" post, a place to share our favorite experiences with J.Crew.

If you have recently experienced a positive situation with J.Crew, maybe you might be willing to share that information with us in this post.

Please feel free to share your story on almost any topic— including stellar experiences with purchases & orders, promotions/ offers, in-store visits, transactions with store associates, etc.

7 comments:

  1. It seems that final sale is not on the items early in the morning. I was able to place an order with a few petite sale items I've been wanting to try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip, I'll try doing the same tomorrow morning! I often have problems with many of their items, even when buying the exact same size, so frustrating. Final sale is so annoying!

      Delete
  2. I'll tell you what I'm loving - I'm loving seeing Rynetta's instagram feed and all her pictures from the JCrew spring show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that Rynetta was J. Crew's guest for NYFW. What an amazing invitation and experience. It's great to see ardent, loyal blogger getting the acknowledgement and recognition she deserves. Woo hoo!

    JCrewIsMyFavStore on Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^So well said! And so exciting! What an amazing experience. I also love all the plaid in the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the Sep 15 Style Guide. Just created a collage with it here:

    http://petitepicks.blogspot.com/2015/09/j-crew-september-2015-style-guide.html

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)