Friday, September 25, 2015

Seek & Find: Will you visit J.Crew this Weekend?

This is the weekly "sale watch" post, to help each other find sale items at our various local J.Crew stores. ;)

If you are stopping by a J.Crew store this weekend to see what's available (if anything!) in the SALE, or to see some NEW ARRIVALS {sigh!} in person, maybe you might be willing to share that with us in this post. In particular, if you could share with us a few of the noteworthy items that are available, at what prices, and potential sizes the store is carrying (as well as the store location)- that would be fantastic!

Also, please let us know if your local store is carrying an additional percent off sale. Thanks in advance!!! :)

P.S. I noticed that many of you have already been reporting sale items (and in which stores) in other posts which by the way "thank you!" :) I really appreciate how helpful we are for each other!

7 comments:

  1. I am planing on going on Saturday with my pal CC. :)

    Some reviews here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your reviews. I was curious to know what you think of the difference between this year's pencil skirt with the zipper compared to last year's style. Last year the zipper went down to the bottom which is a bit sexier. This one seems more prim and work appropriate. I bought two last year, the charcoal wool and the amber olive multi got the matching regent for that one too but never wore them together. The excursion vest isn't something that I ever noticed before coming on this site where I see people discussing it so I finally paid attention to it in the catalog. Is this a new style? That buffalo check is very tempting. I plan on getting the buffalo shrunken boy flannel when it goes on a better sale. I wonder how the buffalo check shirt looks under the matching vest.

      Delete
  2. Headed back to the clearance store. They have some Sunday slim chinos and some other pants I want to check out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love to hear about your clearance store adventures, DD! (and Taylor, too)

      Delete
    2. I will post tomorrow...Stay tuned for another adventure of Doodle Dachshund goes to the clearance store. She actually has been and patiently sat outside with my not so patient husband. They have nice trees, grass and picnic tables just outside the store.

      Delete
    3. So here is what I got...brown clutch (c6666), Gemma ballets in marble print, Sunday slim chinos, broken in boyfriend chino (love), indigo gauze popover, black Harper mules and a necklace. I also got a calf hair ball cap(not the leopard print) but more of a snakeskin print. I think this is either a sample or future roll out item so it's either one of a kind or we'll see it soon. That's it!

      Delete
  3. A review/IRL pictures of the J. Crew Gemma Leopard Flats Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)